The Music of The Rolling Stones by Candlelight comes to The Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh!
Saturday 7th October 2023 at 7.30pm
Featuring ’Not the Rolling Stones’- One of the UK’s leading Rolling Stones Tribute shows.
Grab your ‘Honky Tonk Woman’ and join us for an incredible night of The Rolling Stones’ biggest hits performed live at the beautiful Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh by Candlelight.
Featuring hit after hit including Paint it Black, Wild Horses, You Can’t Always Get What You Want and Ruby Tuesday, book your tickets now as they’ll be gone in a ‘Jumping Jack Flash’.
This euphoric concert will have you singing along and dancing in the aisles! You'll be feeling as sweet as ‘Brown Sugar’! Pure ’Satisfaction’ guaranteed!
Doors open at 6.45pm
The venue has a full licensed bar.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE
Access Ticket + Essential Companion - Anyone who needs support because of a disability or health condition can purchase an access ticket. This allows a complimentary ticket for an accompanying registered carer. See below for eligibility criteria.*
*Access Ticket Eligibility Criteria
Proof of eligibility documents we can accept (upon entry) include:
- The Access Card from Nimbus Disability
- Hynt Card
- CEA Card
- UK Disabled ID Card / DID Card
- National Rail Disabled Persons Railcard
- Disabled Person’s Freedom Pass
- Local travel pass for disabled customers
- Blue Badge (both sides)
- Certificate of Visual Impairment or Dual Sensory Impairment
- Official confirmation in writing that you are Deaf or use a hearing aid, such as a battery prescription
- Assistance Dog ID Book
- Evidence of receipt of government benefits for reasons of disability, which could include:
- Front page of Disability Living Allowance at any rate
- Front page of Personal Independence Payments (PIP) at any rate
- War Disablement Pension or War Pensioner’s Mobility Allowance
- AFIP (Armed Forces Independence Payment)
- Continuing Healthcare Package letter
- Employment and Support Allowance or Severe Disablement Allowance letter
- Attendance Allowance letter
- Direct Payments award for reasons of disability
- Social Care Package award for reasons of disability
- An official, signed document or letter from a GP, social worker, nurse or other medical professional confirming a disability as defined by the Equality Act (2010)
- An equivalent international document or ID card.
Essential Companion Criteria
Please note this is not a buy one get one free scheme but a reasonable adjustment to enable you to attend events you would otherwise not be able to.
The support needed must be due to disability-related needs, significant and in excess of what could be reasonably expected of family or friends already accompanying you.
To book Essential Companion tickets you must provide (upon entry):
- Nimbus Disability / CredAbility Access Card with the +1 symbol
Wheelchairs can be accommodated in access seating. Chairs can be provided for those who are ambulant or who are able to transfer.
Assembly Rooms, Edinburgh, EH2 2LR