At the Assembly Rooms we have always aimed to impress, delivering the most memorable event experiences to you and your guests by offering flexible solutions and making you and your delegates health and safety our number one priority.
We aim to continue to do this by focusing on 4 key areas that produce our 12-step approach to events and performances post Covid-19.
The 12 steps
1. Enhanced cleaning practices throughout the venue with our international cleaning partner ABM using Clorox fogging machines and Zoono protective spray.
2. Quality focused sanitisation approach based on ISO accreditations 9001:2015 and 14001:2001
3. Hand sanitising facilities on arrival and easy access throughout the venue
4. Staff fully trained on social distancing and new hygiene measures.
5. All staff equipped with appropriate PPE
6. Smart shift rotations to avoid unnecessary team exposure.
7. Flexible event design options that follow the latest guidance
8. Pre-agreed customer flow paths and signage unique to your event
9. Varied catering options to limit queuing, minimise customer and staff contact and ensure best practice for social distancing
10. Virtual and Hybrid event solutions bespoke to your event
11. Specialist in-house production assistance
12. Established relations with a variety of local production companies
Good to Go
We are approved for the Scottish Government's 'WE'RE GOOD TO GO' industry standard accreditation scheme. This demonstrates that we’re adhering to the respective government and public health guidance, and that we have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment to check they have the required processes and protocols in place.
For further details please see the guide for the events sector by the Scottish Government